Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A Brief Introduction

Truth to be told, I was excited at the prospect of reading this book as, being an avid reader, I have heard that it was supposedly “good reading material”. I read in it a single sitting. At the beginning, I thought it was quite a clever thriller. At the end, I sat down, thinking – a lot. It disturbs me why people would grab TDVC and let their beliefs waver without researching deeply into the book. I hope and pray that the article below (a compilation of sources that I have personally read through and summarized) will clear the air for those who read it. Happy thinking!

~ Any honest historian will admit that research often raises more questions than it answers, but The Da Vinci Code has holes you could drive a Mack truck through. ~

3 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger Skyblue said...

Good work, Flo!

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Flo said...

Thank you, Citymouse.

It's all for His glory. :)

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Skyblue said...

Flo, where are you? Do you have another blog as well? Just came here looking for an update on what you've been working on lately.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home